Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

I have been promising the boys to take them to the Pumkin Patch for weeks. I thought it would be something fun I could do with them. So, we went last night and got our pumkins. Taylor was so cute. He found this pumkin and fell in love with it. Just his size. Cole was determined to find the pumpkin that was furthest away from the car. He just wanted to walk around in the mud and leaves. And Kylee was just excited to be playing with us. I don't see her enough and have really missed her. So, last night was a successful mission to the pumpkin patch and hopeful this week we will get them carved! My favorite part!

3 comments:

emily said...

Your kids are sooo cute. How old is Kylee? She looks so big, I had no idea that she was so old. They are so adorable. I love buying pumpkins with my kids, it means that it is really fall.

Trevor and Brooke said...

What pumpkin patch did you go to? Looks so festive! So I go to Arizona on Thursday to Monday so I'll talk to you then.

Christie Stewart said...

It is just a pumpkin patch near my home. Not a big one. It was nice to have almost the entire place to ourselves. The kids love it. I am not sure what the facination is with pumpkins, maybe it is the tie to Halloween. The kids just go crazy.

Kylee is almost 8. She is very tall for her age. Her mother and that side of her family are tall. No doubt she will out grow me one day soon!

Have a fun trip Brooke!