So, my brother, Clark, came home from him mission last Wednesday. He served in Russia for 2 years. It is really nice to have him home. The family has seems incomplete. Tanya and I got to go to the Salt Lake City airport where he had a layover before make his final flight to St. George. He didn't know we were going to be there. So, while we waited for him to get off the plane, we didn't notice that Russell M Nelson was standing there waiting to board the next flight. We were so focused on watching for Clark. So, Clark and some of the other Elders got off the plane and pretty much walked right into him, as if he had been waiting there for them. Of course, I documented this event and here are the pictures.

Afterwards, Tanya and I spent 2 hours just hanging out and talking to Clark. It was really cool to get to be alone with him and just catch up. One thing has definately not changed in the past 2 years and that is Clark. He was so excited to see my camera and Tanya's new ipod. I guess we just are who we are.

4 comments:
Christie, am I the biggest idiot ever, but I thought we had been friends forever and I never knew that you had a brother named Clark!! Where have I been? Is he some brother that I just never paid any attention to. Please tell me that he is a half brother or I am going to feel REALLY bad that I have forgotten all about Clark.
Emily... Clark is my stepbrother. He is my Dad's wife's son. My dad and Colleen have been married for 14 years and we have long since dropped all the "step" crap. I just think of all of them as brothers and sisters, whatever. One big happy family. He is the baby. So, just so you are aware, there is Tim, Tanya, me, Alice, and Kristen, Bryce and Clark!! You aren't going crazy!
Hey Christie,
This is Heather(Shaw) I discovered your blog on Brooke's website. So fun to see what you are up to. But I have to ask, How did you get through security without a ticket? I didn't know they allowed that. That must have been fun for you and Tanya. I would love to see you sometime.
Hey Heather!
Well, we had buddy passes from a few weeks ago that we didn't end up using. So, we ticketed ourselves to get through security, and then unlisted from the flight. I found out later that you are NEVER suppose to do that, but it was worth it!
I get on Emily's blog all the time. She cracks me up. I check your and your families too! I am addicted to the blogging! We should all get together sometime. I missed the last one this summer when all the Vegas girls got together for dinner. I was bummed!
Post a Comment