
So book club is back. That is exciting because I like having book club to push me to read more. I love to read but don't always have the time. It forces me to take that time for myself. The book this month is Eat Pray Love. Has anyone read it? I guess there was an Oprah on it and it has gotten good reviews. I am excited to read it. I also recently bought The Memory Keepers Daughter. Has anyone read that? Also good reviews. If anyone is interested in being in our book club, let me know. We are getting together on Nov. 11th at Tanya's house to discuss Eat Pray Love.

So, I survived another episode of Survivor. I have to say that my girl is kinda dumn. Have I said that already? Well Leslie, the Christian talk show host was eliminated and I really don't have any feelings about that one way or the other. She kinda bugged the way she classified all people as Christian or Non-Christian. It really got annoying.
1 comment:
Hey, I saw the Oprah where they talked about this book. It sounded really interesting. I guess she was overcomming a divorce and it is her journey. I promise I haven't forgotten you, but we have had so much family in town. Hopefully now things calm down. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment