Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The costumes have arrived!

So, I am usually pretty picky about costumes. I hate all the Power Ranger crap. But this year I decided to let the boys pick whatever they want to be for Halloween. So, Cole came up with the black Power Ranger and Taylor decided on Buzz Lightyear. I got online to order them , because frankly my time is limited these days. We have patiently been waiting for over a week. Checking for the arrival everyday. Well, yesterday they arrived. The boys were so excited. They had to immediately put them on. Holy cow, money well spent. They feel like the coolest kids on the block and that makes me happy. I was watching them and thinking how they would feel getting to put those costumes on. A 2 year old and 4 year old's dream come true.


So, this morning I was loading the boys in the car at 6 am. They were both asleep and completely out of it. I was taking them to their Dad's house. Taylor barely says to me as I am getting in the car, "Don't forget my Buzz costume!" Are you kidding me!?! It is obviously all he is thinking about. So, I loaded up both of the costumes and took them to Darin's. I took the boys inside and they insisted on putting the costumes on before going back to bed. Seeing them that happy about something makes me so happy! So here they are in all their glory!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

So Cute. Brody is going to be Buzz too. We need to get our boys together more. We need to get together more.

emily said...

Okay, Christie I had to go on your blog to give you a comment back about the Twilight series!! I am so with you about everything you said. I am so serious about the sex factor though I thought I was going to explode!! Maybe that is why I loved it sooo much. But, I am tellin you she can't BE a vampire.

Anyway, I can't believe that you recommended to me that book. It is my most favorite book in the whole world!! I was sad that I didn't name Marshall, Jack after I read it. Did you read the next one. It took me a while to read it because I wasn't sure I could read about her life without Jack. It is pretty good but nothing is as good as These Is My Words!! Ryan doesn't know but I have secret love affairs with Jack and now Edward!! You are the best Christie, I am so glad that you read my blog because I love your comments we think a lot alike. How is Tanya?

PARA 2203 said...

Great costumes! Those boys are adorable. It was great to see you last weekend. I enjoyed a change of scenary and seeing faces I haven't seen in awhile. Will is awaiting his new blog!

PARA 2203 said...

I did it! I created a blog! You have inspired me, Christie Stewart. I have spent much more time at work this morning doing this than actual work....

Trevor and Brooke said...

So fun! Caden is going to be a red power ranger. Yeah, we went costume shopping at Jessie's. Worked out great that she had what he wanted to be!

Maggie Holmes said...

they look so cute chris! i have never regretted spending money on costumes because my boys dress up in them all year long! They love it! We have quite the collection going from all the past Halloweens!