So, I can no longer update my blog from work, so I have really fallen behind. So, lots to catch up on!
Let's see, first of all my birthday was January 11th and I decided that all I wanted was to go home to Vegas and spend the weekend with my mom. So, I flew down. It was a short trip, but well worth it. We had a lot of fun shopping and eating out and getting pedicures. She bought a new house with her husband and is currently redoing a lot of the finish work on the inside. New tile, paint, cabinets, countertops, etc. It was fun to see what she has been up to.
Alicia and Justin also came into town that weekend. We picked out some new furniture for her house. It was the perfect weekend. A trip home that was long overdo.
A couple weeks after that my sister, Kristen, called me and asked me to come to St. George for the weekend and take pictures of the parade home she decorated. I am always looking for an excuse to go to St. George, so I didn't hesitate. She did an amazing job. Here are a few of the pictures.



The most exciting thing I did recently was a trip to Cancun, Mexico. I left on February 18th and came home on the 23rd. It was so beautiful and nice, but most importantly, it was warm. I loved being there. I thought I would spend time playing around, but once I got there, I realized I was really content to just lay in the sun. By the pool, at the beach, back to the pool. Ahhh! Pure heaven. I loved Cancun because it is nice and you feel safe, but you can also go to the more authentic Mexico if you want to. It really was a perfect vacation. I took some pictures, but mostly of the beach and pool. I decided to use this vacation to take pictures for a stock photography website.


No comments:
Post a Comment