Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christie Adelle Studios

So, I finally have been working on my photography website. There is more to do, but it is to a point where I decided to post it. You can see it here.

5 comments:

Trevor and Brooke said...

Congrats! I think this will be great. Call me!

Natalie Hall said...

Christie, is that Darrin and your kids on Maggie Holmes Website!? To funny.
She does all of my friends here in Az. Yetters, the Harris fam, and so on. What is the relation? They look so great, I want to see more.

I am so excited for your new Studio. You are going to do incredible work! Well you already do so far.

emily said...

Christie I am so glad that you finally have a website!! It looks great. I don't know if it is just my computer or what; however, your home page is all in Latin. The other pages are in English, but the home page comes up in Latin and I don't know if you meant to do that, but I don't speak Latin so I can't read it. I tried it a couple of times. Sorry.

Brittany said...

So exactly why is your website in latin. Are you trying to come across smart? Nice try.

Sorry we didn't get together last week. I miss you. Come down to the sunshine soon.

Brittany

Anonymous said...

Your pics that I saw are awesome! Nice work! I would love for you to take pics of the babies! We just found out that they are girls! I am in for it!