Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One more little thing!

My wonderful friend Amanda gave birth to her second daughter at the beginning of January. Her name is Eve and she is so beautiful. She looks like her mommy.  I haven't been able to see her much because of all the bugs that have been going around. Hopefully I will get to see her more soon and I can take some more pictures.
 


2 comments:

Trevor and Brooke said...

So I was starting to give up on your blog, and then finally an update!! So glad you had a great trip and got a break. Give me a call now that you are back and we'll finally get together!!

Sidney said...

Your pictures are fabulous. Yep if I could only convince the rest of the Stewart clan that Blogging is the thing we'd all stay better connected. I just love peeking in now and then on everyones lives. Your boys are growing up way to fast. Suck up every loving minute of it!