Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Survivor Poll

So some frineds and I do a Survivor poll every season. In case you are wondering what that is, well, basically we get 16 people and match them up with one of the cast members. It is drawn randomly. Everyone puts $10 in and at the end of the show who ever wins takes the cash. It is so freakin' fun, I love it. Anyway I am proud to say that this season I am the Lesbian School Lunch Lady. Her name is Denise. If you want to go check out my profile, here it is. I was literally laughing out loud at work when I pulled up my bio. Here is her picture.

Reading further into her bio, I realized she is one tough women and I may make it to the finals. The winner, definately not, but finals, possibly. It was worth the $10. I will keep eveyone up to date as the season unfolds. I am sure you will all be on the edge of your seats.

2 comments:

Trevor and Brooke said...

This is the funniest idea ever! Did you come up with it. I think you've got a pretty good shot. When does it start anyway - next week or this week? Now I know to cheer for the lesbian lunch lady. I didn't see that comming!

jon said...

Just when I thought you couldnt get any better..... I am a huge supporter of the mullet, as you know and the lunch lady... have you heard Adam Sandlers song- lunch lady land? In order to really support this whole thing I think you should ask all of your friends to go mullet... I would but ummmmmmm well you know.