So I met Tanya and Emily yesterday for lunch. How fun was that. I haven't seen Emily is ages and she is still as spicy as ever. I love it. So we got to talking about BLOGs... who knew. I am really behind on the BLOGing. I went to her BLOG and from there ventured out and checked out what the rest of my old Vegas world is up to. Everyones families are so beautiful and the grandkids, are you kidding me?!? Beautiful. It is apparent I need to get my BLOG up to PAR. I have no contacts on it, nothing. I also need to get all my family going on this.
Emily, we need to do lunch again soon. I loved getting to see you and hearing about your world!!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So happy you are blogging. Now we just need to get the other girls doing it.
Yea!! You will love blogging more and more. It's so fun to see what everyone is up to. After this week, things look good so lets get together then. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment