Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Nieces and Nephew


I spent this past weekend in St. George. Surprise, Surprise! I always love going to visit. I brought my camera, as always, and snagged a few pictures of some of my nieces and nephews. They are all so beautiful. It is amazing at how much better Tim, Alicia and I are making babies. Ours seem to be so much cuter than out parents!! This picture is of Anna, Tim's little girl, and Ava and Isaak, Alicia's two oldest.



4 comments:

Trevor and Brooke said...

Too cute! Call me and we'll try to figure out when to get together. Talk to you soon!

Brittany said...

Ava is a spitting image of Alicia. They are cuties. We miss you. I love that you blog.

emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily said...

Sorry, that was me that deleted my comment. Anyway, I totally agree with you on the fact that we all make way cuter babies than our parents. I love that you come on my blog and give me movie quotes and I love that they are always rated R movies. My sister doesn't watch rated R movies so she has told me that I can't put rated R movie quotes on my blog because then that leaves her out, so thanks for mixing it up a little for me. So, in return here is a little quote just for you my rated R buddy...

"They F*@K YOU at the drive-thru, okay!"

Good Luck!!