I am really sad to leave my home, even though this is a good thing. I only lived there for 2 1/2 years, but it is the longest I have lived in the same home since I was in high school, maybe even jr. high. The boys had friends there and it was in a little cult-de-sac, so they could always go out and play in the front and I didn't worry about them getting hit by cars. I am the saddest for them. They will miss there little friends and I am sure I will miss my friends and ward as well.
I taught my last lesson to the ward yesterday. I had a calling in the ward as a Relief Society teacher. I really liked my calling. I am glad I had the chance to teach on my last Sunday. It gave me a chance to say goodbye.
3 comments:
How fun for you to be roomies with Tanya again. Change is always good in the end. It was so great to see you the other night. I look forward to seeing you again. Finish the book a promise that you will love it!!
Christie!
I am so sad to read this post! I have been so out of touch with reality for the last two+ months because of Brody that I had no idea you even moved! Oh my gosh! I am the worst friend!! You probably needed help and we didn't even come over and help. I feel so bad!!! We really need to get together. Are you doing good? What's new? How are the boys? I feel so sad that I missed your last lesson... Call me when you get a second... My cell phone was going crazy for like a week, but I found my old one and now I'm back in touch... Lol... I miss you..
Love ya..
Jodi
Christie, we will miss you! We'll have to keep in touch by blogging.
Post a Comment