Last night I took my son Cole to the Jazz game. I got tickes from my work for the L-3 Communications suite. It was so much fun. I can't think of a time that Cole was this excited. Honestly. He was so into the game and LOVED seeing the Jazz bear. I honestly think this rivaled Saunta Claus. He was reall into watching the game. He also noticed that people who had "Go Jazz" signs got to be on the huge teleprompter. He decided he needed one and asked me if we could write "Go Jazz" on his napkin. So, we made a sign. He was bummed that it didn't work and that he wasn't on TV. The game started at 8:30, which is Cole's bed time, so he didn't last through the whole game. By the end of the 3rd quarter he informed me that basketball games are too long. He wanted to go get something for Taylor and go home. I didn't want to leave yet, but it was late and I had a babysitter at home that would need a ride home, so I agreed with him and we left. We did listen to the game on the radio on the way home. We listened to the Jazz lose the game. Bummer! He really wanted them to win. Oh, well.
When we got home he gave Taylor his Jazz foam finger that we bought for him. He was so excited to tell Taylor about our night out. What a fun night. I definately think being in the suite where he could roam around and get drinks and ice cream was nice. It was fun to see how he interacts with other people. He is so outgoing. He just thinks everyone is his friend and has no problem fitting right in. Several people told me it was more fun watching him than it was to watch the game. He is just so stinking cute. What a fun night. I am glad I brought him along!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment