Tuesday, December 18, 2007

More pictures!

I took more pictures this weekend. I love it more and more. These three girls were so cute.







3 comments:

Maggie Holmes said...

very cute christie! love the snow and the whole winter feel! -- something we definitely don't get here in arizona!

Natalie Hall said...

I am so thrilled you have a blog! You are a wonderful photographer.
This is going to be such a great way to be able to keep up with you and your adorable boys. They are so dang cute, I love it! Christie you look wonderful as usual. I miss being around all of you guys. I guess that is reality of growing up, the playing time has to slow down. Well keep updatting the blog so I can show all the Az family how you are doing. Love ya...

emily said...

Christie, I love these pictures also. You are so talented. I really should have had you taken my kids pictures. We need to do lunch soon. I got this new job and now I am a flake, Sorry!